The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating.
The paths are not to be found, but made.
And the activity of making them changes both the maker and the destination.
- We are optimistic about the future, but believe that careful planning and goal setting are essential to success.
- We believe that no one can accurately predict what the stock, bond, commodity, or real estate markets will do in the short term.
- We believe there are always risks in life and investments. Our goal is to reduce risk wherever possible, but some degree of risk will always be necessary to achieve your objectives.
- We believe that long-term investment success requires discipline, diversification and patience.
- We believe that the world is constantly changing and that it is our responsibility to stay well-informed on behalf of the clients we advise. Markets react daily to a confluence of events, making every situation new and different than the past, but knowledge of historic patterns and behavioral finance are valuable in making sense of current conditions and in making wise decisions for the future.
- We believe in transparency of strategies, products, fees, and services.
- We admit mistakes when we make them and take immediate action to correct them.
- We believe in prompt, courteous, and personal client service.
- We believe in clear, honest, and personal communication.
- We value the confidence our clients place in us. Confidentiality and information security are essential elements of our business.
- We are passionate about our profession and the role we play in our clients lives.